Words from our audience
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
- I watch the EWTN Mass everyday with my husband. I am 82 and he is 78. it is so lovely to have Jesus come into our living room as well as the Franciscan Fathers, deacons, servers and choir present the proceedings with such care. From the teaching given in the homilies we now say the Rosary every day. I must mention the most moving Mass and ceremony when Br John made his final vows and dedicated his whole life to the service of the Franciscan Missionaries with his parents and family members and friends there to support him. We also look forward to the presentations and Rosary procession from Fatima. Finally, there are the wonderful celebrations televised from Rome. We are indeed fortunate to have EWTN. I wish more parishes would promote it. I enclose a small donations, I wish we could give more but we are limited in what we can do. May God bless you.Surrey
- I watch EWTN as often as I can since becoming a widow this year. Mother Angelica's words, humour and explanations of Holy Scripture are a comfort to me and give me hope. I pray she will become a saint one day. She had so much determination and insight. We need evangelisation more than ever in these troubled times. The blessings of Christmas to all.Fife
- I thank you all for your love to us all, for the world. I pray God our Father will continue to guide and bless all of you in Jesus' name. Amen. Enclosed my donation as a thank you.London
- I enclose my donation to EWTN. I've heard your appeals and wanted to show my gratitude for the service since I have very reduced mobility and its so good to be able to get the Holy Mass daily and share in everything. Thank you.Coventry