Words from our audience
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.
- Thank you for all that you do to spread knowledge of the faith in the fulness of truth. May God continue to bless you and our Blesses Lady keep you.Swansea
- Please accept the enclosed donation to help with your very valuable work, especially for elderly and housebound Catholics. God bless you all.France
- I watch the EWTN Mass everyday with my husband. I am 82 and he is 78. it is so lovely to have Jesus come into our living room as well as the Franciscan Fathers, deacons, servers and choir present the proceedings with such care. From the teaching given in the homilies we now say the Rosary every day. I must mention the most moving Mass and ceremony when Br John made his final vows and dedicated his whole life to the service of the Franciscan Missionaries with his parents and family members and friends there to support him. We also look forward to the presentations and Rosary procession from Fatima. Finally, there are the wonderful celebrations televised from Rome. We are indeed fortunate to have EWTN. I wish more parishes would promote it. I enclose a small donations, I wish we could give more but we are limited in what we can do. May God bless you.Surrey
- I enclose my donation towards the work of EWTN which I greatly value. As a convert from an anti-Catholic background, I have found the programmes on EWTN invaluable to inspire and inform and confirm my decision to become a Catholic sixteen years ago.Derby