Words from our audience
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.
- I watch the EWTN Mass everyday with my husband. I am 82 and he is 78. it is so lovely to have Jesus come into our living room as well as the Franciscan Fathers, deacons, servers and choir present the proceedings with such care. From the teaching given in the homilies we now say the Rosary every day. I must mention the most moving Mass and ceremony when Br John made his final vows and dedicated his whole life to the service of the Franciscan Missionaries with his parents and family members and friends there to support him. We also look forward to the presentations and Rosary procession from Fatima. Finally, there are the wonderful celebrations televised from Rome. We are indeed fortunate to have EWTN. I wish more parishes would promote it. I enclose a small donations, I wish we could give more but we are limited in what we can do. May God bless you.Surrey
- I am retired and watch EWTN daily. I have learned so much more about the Catholic Church since I tuned into this programme many years ago. Long may it continue.Rhondda
- Please accept this gift towards your work. My husband has terminal cancer and is blessed on a daily basis by your broadcasts. We watch it together.Kent
- I enjoy watching EWTN especially the late Mother Angelica's classics and Fr Leo Clifford and the many other programmes which have helped to increase my spiritual journey. Long may it continue.Aberdeen