Words from our audience
- Please accept the enclosed donation towards your magnificent good works, long may they continue and expand. I am 97 years old and more or less housebound, and EWTN means so much to me. God bless you all.Dumfries
- I derive great spiritual benefit from EWTN as I am at home now most of the time and have my TV tunned to you much of the day.Hereford
- Thank you so much for you monthly informative programme guide, its marvellous viewing. Re-awakened my Catholic faith. God is the anchor of my whole life. Over the last 23 years I've been to hell and back, but Jesus never let me down, not once. He was always there remaining with me through it all. I was sorry to hear about Mother Angelica but now she's as peace in Heaven. She did a great thing starting EWTN. May she rest in peace.Fife
- I enclose my donation to EWTN. I've heard your appeals and wanted to show my gratitude for the service since I have very reduced mobility and its so good to be able to get the Holy Mass daily and share in everything. Thank you.Coventry
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.