Words from our audience
- I must thank you for all the work you have done, in presenting the programmes of The Message of Fatima and The Devotions to Our Lady of the Rosary at the Grotto in Lourdes, and the Daily Mass throughout the year. I enclose my Christmas donation hoping it will help you to continue the good work you are doing. May God reward you all with a Blessed Christmas and a good New Year.Manchester
- I enclose my donation towards the work of EWTN which I greatly value. As a convert from an anti-Catholic background, I have found the programmes on EWTN invaluable to inspire and inform and confirm my decision to become a Catholic sixteen years ago.Derby
- EWTN has been an invaluable spiritual resource since I first discovered your radio transmission in the 1980's, sitting together with my wife listening to a crackly transmission. Our parish no longer has a resident priest and when I am fit I do my best to let my fellow Catholics here know how much EWTN has to offer. With thanks for all the riches of EWTN's programmes.Wigtown
- I am an 88 years old disabled woman and don't go our anywhere. I never missed my daily Mass in my parish but now being housebound it is the EWTN channel which keeps me going every day and I thank God for having given me this channel. I spend most of my time watching all the programmes. Enclosed a small donation, I would like to have given more but I am unable to which I truly regret. However it is a pleasure to give what I can. I do always pray for those who work for EWTN. May Jesus and Our Blessed Mother continue to bless you all.Middlesex
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.