Words from our audience
- Please accept this gift towards your work. My husband has terminal cancer and is blessed on a daily basis by your broadcasts. We watch it together.Kent
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
- Please accept the enclosed donation towards your magnificent good works, long may they continue and expand. I am 97 years old and more or less housebound, and EWTN means so much to me. God bless you all.Dumfries
- Enclosed my donation, I value EWTN very highly and watch it daily, and wish it's work to be able to spread to others who need it. With prayers and best wishes for all involved in EWTN.Sutton
- Thank you so much for you monthly informative programme guide, its marvellous viewing. Re-awakened my Catholic faith. God is the anchor of my whole life. Over the last 23 years I've been to hell and back, but Jesus never let me down, not once. He was always there remaining with me through it all. I was sorry to hear about Mother Angelica but now she's as peace in Heaven. She did a great thing starting EWTN. May she rest in peace.Fife