Words from our audience
- Once again find enclosed my donation, my widower's might as a way of expressing my gratitude for the tremendous service to humanity you people are rendering. May the Almighty God richly bless you and your family this Christmas season and beyond.London
- Thank you for your service, especially online. I am enjoying Cardinal Archbishop Dolan's advent talks and always the wonderful homilies at Daily Mass. There is so much teaching, I try to emulate it in my own homilies. God bless you, and wishing you all a Holy and Blessed Christmas.Bristol
- Enclosed my donation, I value EWTN very highly and watch it daily, and wish it's work to be able to spread to others who need it. With prayers and best wishes for all involved in EWTN.Sutton
- I thank you all for your love to us all, for the world. I pray God our Father will continue to guide and bless all of you in Jesus' name. Amen. Enclosed my donation as a thank you.London
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.