Words from our audience
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.
- I watch the EWTN Mass everyday with my husband. I am 82 and he is 78. it is so lovely to have Jesus come into our living room as well as the Franciscan Fathers, deacons, servers and choir present the proceedings with such care. From the teaching given in the homilies we now say the Rosary every day. I must mention the most moving Mass and ceremony when Br John made his final vows and dedicated his whole life to the service of the Franciscan Missionaries with his parents and family members and friends there to support him. We also look forward to the presentations and Rosary procession from Fatima. Finally, there are the wonderful celebrations televised from Rome. We are indeed fortunate to have EWTN. I wish more parishes would promote it. I enclose a small donations, I wish we could give more but we are limited in what we can do. May God bless you.Surrey
- I am an 88 years old disabled woman and don't go our anywhere. I never missed my daily Mass in my parish but now being housebound it is the EWTN channel which keeps me going every day and I thank God for having given me this channel. I spend most of my time watching all the programmes. Enclosed a small donation, I would like to have given more but I am unable to which I truly regret. However it is a pleasure to give what I can. I do always pray for those who work for EWTN. May Jesus and Our Blessed Mother continue to bless you all.Middlesex
- Thank you for your lovely programmes and for enabling us to participate in special Masses.Glasgow
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.