Words from our audience
- EWTN has been an invaluable spiritual resource since I first discovered your radio transmission in the 1980's, sitting together with my wife listening to a crackly transmission. Our parish no longer has a resident priest and when I am fit I do my best to let my fellow Catholics here know how much EWTN has to offer. With thanks for all the riches of EWTN's programmes.Wigtown
- Thank you for the programmes. My sister May and I have enjoyed EWTN over the years. Its a marvellous programme especially with Mass every day. Sadly I lost May in August and I do miss her very much, but whenever we were in May always made sure the Angelus was on at midday. Thank you to everyone at EWTN for such marvellous programmes. Enclosed my donation.Glasgow
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
- I am an 88 years old disabled woman and don't go our anywhere. I never missed my daily Mass in my parish but now being housebound it is the EWTN channel which keeps me going every day and I thank God for having given me this channel. I spend most of my time watching all the programmes. Enclosed a small donation, I would like to have given more but I am unable to which I truly regret. However it is a pleasure to give what I can. I do always pray for those who work for EWTN. May Jesus and Our Blessed Mother continue to bless you all.Middlesex
- Please find enclosed a donation for your work. Thank you for the daily Masses, beautiful homilies and your programming. I always am able to relax and enjoy the comments without having to pick out errors, it is wonderful to have truly Catholic content, so a great 'thank you' from an elderly couple who are still working for the Lord in His Vineyard. God bless you ALL.Bristol