Words from our audience
- Thank you for your lovely programmes and for enabling us to participate in special Masses.Glasgow
- I am an 88 years old disabled woman and don't go our anywhere. I never missed my daily Mass in my parish but now being housebound it is the EWTN channel which keeps me going every day and I thank God for having given me this channel. I spend most of my time watching all the programmes. Enclosed a small donation, I would like to have given more but I am unable to which I truly regret. However it is a pleasure to give what I can. I do always pray for those who work for EWTN. May Jesus and Our Blessed Mother continue to bless you all.Middlesex
- Enclosed my donation towards EWTN. Thank you so much for all the broadcasts, it has deepened my faith and that of my sons and lots of people who visit my home. Enclosed my donation towards EWTN. Thank you so much for all the broadcasts, it has deepened my faith and that of my sons and lots of people who visit my home.Preston
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.
- I am writing to thank you all for being a big part of my mam's life over the last years of her life. She died in June. Mother Angelica and the Masses and Joanna Bogle were her favourites. I have really enjoyed the Fatima stories and the Mass as I took my mam twice in the last years of her life. It was special to us as we met my husband there. Sadly he passed 10 years ago so watching Fatima was lovely too in that regard.Stockton-on-Tees