Words from our audience
- Enclosed a donation. I enjoy your service, I used it quite a lot when I got injured and could not go to Mass, also followed the Rosary and prayed it a lot even when I was too ill to say it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
- EWTN has been an invaluable spiritual resource since I first discovered your radio transmission in the 1980's, sitting together with my wife listening to a crackly transmission. Our parish no longer has a resident priest and when I am fit I do my best to let my fellow Catholics here know how much EWTN has to offer. With thanks for all the riches of EWTN's programmes.Wigtown
- I derive great spiritual benefit from EWTN as I am at home now most of the time and have my TV tunned to you much of the day.Hereford
- I enjoy watching EWTN especially the late Mother Angelica's classics and Fr Leo Clifford and the many other programmes which have helped to increase my spiritual journey. Long may it continue.Aberdeen
- I watch the EWTN Mass everyday with my husband. I am 82 and he is 78. it is so lovely to have Jesus come into our living room as well as the Franciscan Fathers, deacons, servers and choir present the proceedings with such care. From the teaching given in the homilies we now say the Rosary every day. I must mention the most moving Mass and ceremony when Br John made his final vows and dedicated his whole life to the service of the Franciscan Missionaries with his parents and family members and friends there to support him. We also look forward to the presentations and Rosary procession from Fatima. Finally, there are the wonderful celebrations televised from Rome. We are indeed fortunate to have EWTN. I wish more parishes would promote it. I enclose a small donations, I wish we could give more but we are limited in what we can do. May God bless you.Surrey