Words from our audience
- Thank you for the programmes. My sister May and I have enjoyed EWTN over the years. Its a marvellous programme especially with Mass every day. Sadly I lost May in August and I do miss her very much, but whenever we were in May always made sure the Angelus was on at midday. Thank you to everyone at EWTN for such marvellous programmes. Enclosed my donation.Glasgow
- Due to a current illness, I have found myself permanently at home, and unable to attend Holy Mass. I wish to Thank EWTN for daily Mass. especially this week the very inspiring Homily’s by Fr Wade Menezes, I have enjoyed them very much. Thank you and may God Bless you all.
- Please accept this gift towards your work. My husband has terminal cancer and is blessed on a daily basis by your broadcasts. We watch it together.Kent
- I must thank you for all the work you have done, in presenting the programmes of The Message of Fatima and The Devotions to Our Lady of the Rosary at the Grotto in Lourdes, and the Daily Mass throughout the year. I enclose my Christmas donation hoping it will help you to continue the good work you are doing. May God reward you all with a Blessed Christmas and a good New Year.Manchester
- I enclose my donation towards the work of EWTN which I greatly value. As a convert from an anti-Catholic background, I have found the programmes on EWTN invaluable to inspire and inform and confirm my decision to become a Catholic sixteen years ago.Derby